You are welcome to contribute to project DID.
We sincerely appreciate your contribution. This document explains our workflow and work style.
Contributing to DID
To contribute to DID, ensure that you have the latest version of the codebase. To setup DID with all the necessary dependencies for linting, testing, and building the documentation, run the following:
$ git clone https://github.com/baidu/did.git $ cd did $ make test $ make
To submit your pull request:
- Fork the did repo and create your branch from master.
- If you have added code that should be tested, add unit tests.
- If you have made changes to APIs, update the relevant documentation, and build and test the developer site.
- Verify and ensure that the test suite passes.
- Make sure your code passes both linters.
- Submit your pull request.